Friday, October 14, 2011

Seaside living, sophisticated shore decor



Isnt this a living room your would love to sit in with your girlfriends and a couple bottles of wine?!?!
This "Seaside Living room" was featured in the February 2009 Issue of House Beautiful. It was designed by Annie Selke. I LOVE the Everly square cocktail tables with the glass orbs on them. I sold similar orbs in the store this summer and will have to order some more! I really like the mix of the Track arm sofa and the Bertram rounded arm chairs. The curtains are Shalini blue marine from Calico Corners, I think I love them, and would love to get a better look at them...
Hmm. Not what I was expecting from the picture of the curtains above. After seeing the close up (Found at Calico Corners) I will plead the fifth on this one as I LOVE the rest of the design...  
I would try something like this (Martyn Lawrence Fabrics) to get a similar look...
Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment