Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Floral Arrangements

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! One of my favorite Sunday activities is picking out flowers and making a floral arrangement to enjoy all week. I never know what it will be until I see whats available! When I dont have time to go to a Florist I usually pick up my flowers at the Grocery store, I always find great flowers at Trader Joe's and Wholefoods! I love all the Fall options, and have collected a few great arrangements for inspiration...

I love the idea of using a pumpkin as your vase. With the orange and yellow arrangements of roses, daffodils ranunculus and calla lilies make the white pumpkin shell a perfect complement to the colors!
I always love seeing fruits and vegetables in floral arrangements. I love this purple Artichoke Arrangement (the edible head of an artichoke is actually an immature flower!) This might be a fun one to try? Or maybe I will pick up some pomegranates, berries, tulips, roses and ranunculus and try this great magnolia leave centerpiece (finding the magnolia leaves might be hard, Our Magnolia we always get in the store this time of year have not arrived yet!

Mums are easy flowers to find -- most local markets, garden centers and florist have a wide assortment this time of the year.

All wonderful choices! I will let you know how my arrangement turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment