Thursday, October 13, 2011

Daily Obsessions... HB Home Blue Geometric Curtains

Today I spent most of the day working on design projects I have going on, looking at furniture and fabrics all over fairfield country with a friend. (And its called "Work"?!? So fun...) We started up in Westport, at HB Home... HB Home has a great selection of fabrics, both their own designs, and other well knows fabric companies. The staff is so nice to work with, and I promise if you havent been already you will love it. (HB Home is in Westport AND Greenwich, and they have a different selection if each store!)

Among the fabrics I found, was this ever popular blue geometric pattern they have hanging as curtains. Notice the picture I took on the bottom left of the brass curtain hardware...amazing.

Isnt it great? It comes in a full assortment of colors, and I think it can go wit just about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment