Sunday, August 14, 2011

Planning for Nantucket

The end of August is one of my favorite times of the Summer. It includes the New York Gift show, and my Summer "Holiday" in Nantucket with my Parents and friends.

The New York Gift show started yesterday, and goes through Thursday. My mom and I always head in on Sunday morning and stay in the City through Wednesday Night. Our days are filled walking the show, SHOPPING for the store for Fall and Holiday Merchandise (which we LOVE) and then lots of fun dinners and drinks in the City. We always have a great time & end up finding great stuff.  I love walking the show, and feel so lucky to have my Mom to do it with me! (We will be posting pics of cool unusual finds on our Twitter feed, so be sure to follow us! @abigailfoxdsgns)

And when we get back... we have NANTUCKET! One of my favorite parts of my vacation on the island are all of the farmers markets. I came across this recipe this morning on the Tory Burch blog, and will be making it in Nantucket! Take a look...





No comments:

Post a Comment