Wednesday, April 27, 2011

An Old Greenwich Cottage, blog by cococozy and design by Lauren Muse

There are so many great blogs out there that I love to read. Awhile before I started blogging, a couple friends forwarded me some of there favorite blogs, which are now some of my favorites as well. I love all the points of views and different perspectives people have on similar styles that I like. One of my favorites is called CoCo Cozy. Not only does she has a great blog, she also has her own line of home decor, pillows and throws that I fell in love with at the NY Gift show this past January.


Check out her blog, and her products, I bet it will become a favorite of yours as well! http://www.cococozy.com/


Today, "Coco" posted about a wonderful beach cottage in our very own little town of Old Greenwich! What a great surprise! I have attached the blog below as I know so many of my readers will love the design, and probably ever recognize the house! The blog content is all Coco and the Design is all by the talented Lauren Muse of Muse Interiors, also based in Greenwich. Take a look:


SEE THIS HOUSE: BEMUSED BY A BEACH COTTAGE IN OLD GREENWICH!


So...once again...saved by COCOCOZY readers!

Got an email yesterday from Lucy...Lucy works with talented designer Lauren Muse ofMuse Interiors in Greenwich, CT. Lucy was asking if she might submit some design photos from the Muse portfolio. I of course said yes...and to my surprise today...I received these wonderful photos in my inbox.

This is a 6,000 square foot "cottage" in the beach community of Old Greenwich. It has 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and 2 powder rooms. The home was newly built back in 2009. (P.S. I wish my cottage in the Hollywood Hills was 6000 square feet...instead it is only around 700 square feet and I'm probably being generous...jealousy about to set in...breathe...relax...no room for cottage envy in this post...okay...I've calmed myself...)

Lauren Muse and team had at making this "cottage" or large house into a fresh cozy space.  They succeeded!

My favorite rooms I think are the bedroom and the kitchen. Love the soft color palette used of light camels, light blues and whites used throughout the house. Lovely.  Am also loving the dining room wallpaper...and all of the drapery throughout the house.  So perfect for a beach abode!









No comments:

Post a Comment