Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Finding the Perfect Lamp for our space!

I have had a tough time finding just the right lamps for my bedside tables. First I thought I wanted mercury glass lamps, but then I choice Mirrored side table so they were out. Since that I have tried a serious of lamps but have not had much luck finding the right shape in the right color, with just the right shade... In comes Mottega lamps to solve my problems... They have the coolest Design your own lamp feature on their website.
The First Step is picking the shape.
Second Step, Color:

Third Step: Choose the Base and your Finial...

Fourth Step: The Shade

 Wanna see what I am deciding between? Pink for the new office (to match my new blog colors!! and Orange for bedside tables?!?! I dont know, both are tempting!!) Either way its fun to try out different combos... Which combo would you pick? www.mottega.com



No comments:

Post a Comment