Sunday, May 15, 2011

Brimfield May 2011: Trends, Observations & ...Part One

I saw loads of really cool Vintage pieces that looked like they came straight out of a science professors office. Big comfortable leather chairs & sofas, test tubes in all shapes and sizes & re finished industrial chairs (Ranging from $25 to $1400). The strangest of all, seen in "Heart of the Mart" on opening day, Monkey Brain Slides. 

 I saw lots of great lighting. From candle votive holders, mid century orb chandeliers, to iron/industrial lighting, and my favorite, an ET Lamp. I picked up a brass standing lamp I am so excited about and will be dropping off for some repairs Monday morning. Stay tuned for the big reveal!
One thing I did notice this year, was loads of bicycles built for two.
Maybe its a hint?!?!

Part two coming soon... Please share your thoughts and let me know what you like... or what you found at Brimfield or wherever you like to shop!

2 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing about the tandem bikes, it was odd. Great collections of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray iron casting
    India casting company manufactures and exporters ferrous, ductile, gray iron casting, brake drum products. It is a trusted source of Iron casting company in India.
    http://www.indiacastingco.com/casting.html

    ReplyDelete